Getting an appraisal from Paradise Appraisals before putting your Collier County home on the market saves you time and money.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it's hard for them to understand the nuances of their local real estate market.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on the costs of purchasing and upgrading your home, or the amount you need to get out of it. You see, the appraisal measures the true market value of your home.
After all, a home is only worth what another person is offering to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
Going to sell your home yourself?
More and more Florida homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But if you're going to do it right, with minimal waiting and for top dollar, what you need is a qualified appraiser. You need an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out that their home's value is much more than they thought.
So investing in a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they could have originally banked.
Alternatively, some people have an exaggerated assessment when they put a value on their home, and an appraisal gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of gathering dust on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Give you an advantage while bargaining when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Make you aware of issues and get rid of any last-minute repair hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Help lower the possibility of hidden problems that cause sales to fall through
We also help agents price homes in Collier County
Even if you have a very skilled agent, it's definitely a good idea to have an objective third-party's opinion of your home's value before finalizing a listing agreement.
Let Paradise Appraisals help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a precise summarizing of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
We also offer general consulting
Possibly you've already decided you don't need to go as far as getting an entire appraisal but are looking for information about the real estate market in your area? We
can help solve your real estate quandaries with services especially designed for customers with your real estate needs.
After you order an appraisal report through us, you can expect....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will give you personalized information for your individual appraisal need. We'll be delighted to offer suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Quick turnaround time: Usually in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats that suit YOUR needs:
We've done lots of assignments, and we know that when it comes to real estate consulting and appraising, there is no typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We provide a variety of types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers without a lot of the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a quick response from Paradise Appraisals: Reports we create are written in plain English, easy to understand, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
If you have any inquiries about your appraisal after you've read through the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!